Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tips for your kitchen - Trash Bowl

One of the best tools I have found for my kitchen is a big, cheap, plastic bowl. I set it next to my cutting board, and use it like a trash can on the counter, instead of going back and forth to the big trash can when I am chopping. This 'Trash Bowl' allows me to make only one trip to the trash can instead of 50 and it saves me a ton of time and energy.

I have to admit I got this idea from Rachael Ray along with some others. Stay tuned for some more tips for your kitchen. Try it out and let me know if it works for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love having a trash bowl! It's so helpful if you can't pull the trash can up right next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you told me about this one long ago and i have been using it ever since!!
    One thing you should add though - get a COMPOST instead of just throwing food scraps into the garbage :)

    ReplyDelete